Feeding your cat or dog on time, and in the right amounts, is never an easy task-especially with the busy lives that you and they lead. Would it not be great having a convenient and easy way to make sure that you never have to think about this problem again?
PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed Automatic Feeder
An easy way to ensure the prompt and accurate feeding of your pet. Looking from the outside, this pet feeder consists of no more than the feeder, the bowl and bowl holder.
There are several benefits that come with the PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed Automatic Feeder:
Programmable: The programmable nature of the feeder allows you to schedule up to 12 meals a day for your cat or dog. You literally never have to worry about your pets being fed on time. This is most important for those whose normal day-to-day activities clash with feeding time.
Different Portion-Sizes Available: The different portion sizes enable you to make sure that your pet is receiving the right amount of food at the allotted time. Portion sizes range from 1/8 cup to 4 cups.
Pet Proof Dispenser: Some cats and dogs are overachievers and may try to use their paws to get at the food. this product takes care of this problem by incorporating a lock lid and a low-lying food dispenser. In the unlikely event that your pet did manage to get a paw up the chute, they would again be blocked by the conveyor belt.
Large Translucent Storage: The storage is able to take up to 24 cups of food, and is translucent which allows you to monitor the food levels over time.
Battery Powered: These batteries come separately, and if you get them they allow you to save power. Average 4 D battery life is up to one year.
Easy Setup: It is easy to set up and clean as well, with some parts being dishwater safe.
Main Features of product
- Enables flexible meal portions, ranging between 1/8 cup to 4 cups
- Comes with a programmable feeder that can schedule up to 12 meals per day.
- Comes with patented conveyor system that can handle both dry and semi-moist foods, as well as different shapes and sizes.
- Comes with a bowl and bowl holder. Some parts are dishwasher friendly.
- Immediate feed mode releases the next scheduled meal instantly.
- Slow feed mode releases food that is greater than 1/8 cup slowly, over a 15 minute period. This prevents eating too fast, vomiting and bloating.
- Pause feed mode temporarily pauses feeding without losing the programmed schedule.
- Requires 4 D batteries to operate. You can buy a power adaptor (optional) separately if you want.
- Dimensions: 3 x 10.3 x 15.8 inches
- Weight: 6.5 pounds
- Batteries: 4 D Batteries required.
Reviews and Score
When it comes to the PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed, the people have spoken, and have done so favourably. This product has received rave reviews across the market and has almost a five-star rating overall. It is not particularly difficult to see why. It is easy to set up, clean, elegantly designed, and it gets the job done in style as it offers a host of options for various kinds of cats and dogs of different sizes.
Some of the other features that make it particularly popular among pet lovers are:
- Its weight when full which prevents it from being knocked over accidentally by a pet.
- It is pet proof in the sense that your pet can’t reach inside for snacks in between meals.
Some peoples are able to accommodate more than one cat or dog at the same time using various means like using a wide cafeteria tray in place of the feed bowl.
One downside to this feeder: it only serves cats and small to medium-sized dogs. A large enough dog could tip it over accidentally. Thus, if your pet is really big, for example, a German Shepard or maybe an oversized pig, then this is not the feeder for you.
At the end of the day, this product is one of the best out there, the best automatic cat feeder. This is a solid automatic feeder that is after your pet’s heart. It easily answers all your questions about the prompt and adequate feeding of your furry friend-all you need is to set it up and then you can go about your day.
Hi! I’m Karen and a certified dog lover. As a freelance writer and blogger, I do my best to squeeze in some time with my dogs, learning more about the way they act and how I can make sure that they continue to stay well-cared for by yours truly.
My dogs have helped me through a lot, and this is my way of giving back to them! Besides animals, I also love to travel and cook, having explored my country’s restaurants and unique places. Follow me as I show you all the amazing tips and bits of information I learn along the way about our furry friends!