Feeding natural dog food to your pet animal is like getting an insurance policy. You are securing the life of your dog. The market has tons of different food brands. It is always important that you consult your veterinary doctor before feeding your pet. The advice of a doctor is very important before you start to experiment with any food diet program. One important piece of advice is that you should never mix artificial ingredients in the best all natural dog food. It will prevent food poisoning and improve better health in your dogs. The normal constituents comprise of corn, wheat and other natural ingredients that are rich in protein and fiber. Dogs are just like members of the family and you need to pay proper attention to their well-being. You need to pay extra attention and care while choosing the ideal food for your dog.
Feed Your Dog with Natural Food for a Healthy Body
Dogs are carnivorous animals and like to eat a lot of meat. This results in the accumulation of toxic material in their body. The body should release these toxic elements from time to time. Otherwise, your pet will start suffering from a number of heart and lung-related diseases. The metabolic system should be free from any kind of disease and infection. For this very reason, it is important to feed your pet with the best all-natural dog food.
There are a number of advantages of natural dog food and you should include it in their regular diet. These foods are rich in Vitamin C and E that is necessary for the growth and development of the body. Vitamin C will help in strengthening of the bones while Vitamin E will make the skin glow. The effect of these vitamins is similar to what it would do in the body of a human being. The natural food comprises of other vitamins like beta-carotene that removes free radicals from the dog’s body.
Five Reasons Why You Need Natural Dog Food for Your Pet
With so many food products available in the market, it is very difficult in selecting the best all-natural dog food. Here are some key points that you need to pay attention before selecting the ideal diet for your pet animal:
- Pay More: You might have heard the saying “You get What You Pay For”. This is certainly true for the dog food as most of they are not very expensive. You can buy in bulk and reduce the overall cost. It is an investment for your dog’s health and you should pay proper attention.
- Avoid Bone Meal: You should not feed this type of food to your pet. These are popular fillers you will find in cheap food products. It contains a lot of bone and gristle that your pet may have difficulty in digesting. Rather, you can opt for Lamb, Turkey or Chicken based food for your dog.
- Corn Free Food: You should note that dogs have a lot of difficulty in digesting corn. At the same time, there are some species of dogs that are allergic to corn. Avoid feeding your dog with corn food either in direct form or in ingredients. Instead, you should give your pet whole ground grains like barley and rice because they are easy to digest.
- Avoid Feeding Too Much Animal Fat: The animal fat is actually a generic term that includes numerous fatty tissues from different sources. If the fat comes from flaxseed oil, salmon or chicken, it is ideal for the dog. As a general rule, avoid feeding animal fat where the ingredients are vague or unknown.
- Hidden Chemical Preservatives: The best all-natural dog food should not have any kind of artificial filler in it. Chemical preservatives like BHT, BHA, and Ethoxyquin should not be present in the food. You should know these ingredients can be fatal for your dog and are banned in several countries across the globe. Go for natural preservatives like rosemary extract and sage that are safe for dog food.
The important thing about the best natural dog food is that the ingredients are visible on the food label. There are no hidden artificial fillers or chemical preservatives in it. It can be a bit expensive because there is no animal fat, no corn, and no bone meal. Ultimately, it is your decision about what kind of food you want to feed your dog. In the end, you should know that natural food has many qualities that make it extremely popular among owners as well as dogs.
Best Natural Dog Food for Your Canine Friend
If you are conscious about your pet’s health, it is important that you feed them best natural dog food. It will prevent your canine friend from all possible health problems and keep diseases at bay. The natural food as the name suggests comes with healthy and fresh ingredients. There are no by-products or artificial fillers involved in it. Mentioned over here are some top products that are the best natural dog food for your pet.
- Taste of the Wild: It is the number one choice amongst all the dog owners across the world. There are no grains and contains probiotics which are ideal for the dog’s skin, stomach and coat. The food comprises of a natural meal and many vegetables that constitute a well-balanced diet.
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness: It is a very popular brand of food and you might have heard the name in television commercials. The food comprises of natural ingredients like chicken meal, potato starch, peas, and turkey meal.
These dog foods provide balanced nutrition for your pet animal without causing any kind of allergies and side effects. You can easily find them in any pet store in your locality or from the online retail outlet. Before feeding it to your pet, it is important that you take approval from your veterinary doctor first.
Important Tips While Feeding Natural Dog Food
There are a few important points you need to keep note while feeding your pet with the best natural dog food. You need to ask your vet the following set of the question before selecting any natural food:
- What kind of food the pet should eat?
- What kind of carbohydrates will be best for your pet animal?
- Is there any restriction on a particular type of fruit or vegetable?
- What kind of amino acids will be better for the skin of the dog?
- Is there any supplement to follow the best all-natural dog food?
While changing the diet from commercial food to natural food, there is a brief period of detoxing. It is normal and natural which generally last two to three days. If your dog is behaving strange and not responding properly, rush to the vet immediately. You should know that the digestion of dog is robust and they have evolved eating raw meat and carrion. It is difficult for them to cope up with preservatives and low-grade protein. Once you start eating and enjoying natural food, there will be fewer health problems. Your pet will be healthy and have a long lifespan ahead.
Natural dog food has their own virtues and doctors suggest feeding pets with natural food instead of canned food products available in the market. Such kind of food has a very deep impact on pet behavior. They become active, playful and able to respond with a good digestive system. At the same time, they become less ferocious and violent in nature. Choose the right kind of natural food for your dog because it will promote good health and will increase the lifespan of your pet. Even if your pet suffers from any allergy, the best all-natural dog food will help improve overall health. Dogs are man’s best friend and most loyal servant. You can reciprocate the same by feeding them highly nutritious and natural dog food.